Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/clubmase/public_html/edumart.co.uk/devpath/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
This section provides resources for third parties, schools or Education and Library Boards who wish to submit a third party product to be assessed for its suitability for connection to the C2k Network. It provides information on the device types that are available for the installation of third party products and details of their hardware and software specifications. It also provides access to the request forms as well as accompanying advice and guidance on their use.
C2k Network Overview
- A high level overview of the C2k Network is provided to assist third parties when considering the suitability of thier products for connection to the C2k Network.
- The installation of third party products is typically limited to specific device types. Click here to see details on the device types available for the installation of third party products.
- To view the system requirement that 3rd party products are expected to operate with, click here.
- Remote Access can be provided to an installed third party product at the discretion of the school. Click here to find out more about Remote Access.
Request for Assessment Register
- To see a list of third party products that have been submitted for assessment and their current status within the assessment process, click here
Third Party Product Register
- To see a list of third party products that have already been assessed, click here
In some instances, a third party product may require the installation of a hardware device that is to be supplied by the third party. The connection of any third party provided hardware device is subject to additional security and risk assessment in order to protect the existing C2k Network. Details of any device hardware to be provided by the third party must be specified within the Request for Assessment.